[BLML] Procedure if you suspect a board has not been reshuffled

Hans van Staveren sater at xs4all.nl
Wed Aug 21 14:05:56 CEST 2013

There is a well-known bug in the dealing program from Jannersten, that under
rare conditions deals 13 spades to N, 13 hearts to E, etc..
My experience at high level is that a substantial number of players first
bid this board, and after it becomes clear how the cards lie call the TD.

And I think they are right to do so.

However, given the fact, that if you have 13 spades as North under current
software conditions the chance of a fuckup is tens of orders of magnitude
larger than a real occurrence, I will not fault a player who calls the TD
straight away.

Hans