[BLML] UI from perfect tempo [SEC=UNOFFICIAL]

Ed Reppert blackshoe at mac.com
Sat Sep 29 05:08:14 CEST 2012

On Sep 28, 2012, at 5:11 AM, Alain Gottcheiner <agot at ulb.ac.be> wrote:

> Le 26/09/2012 18:33, Ed Reppert a écrit :
>>

>> On Sep 26, 2012, at 12:18 PM, Alain Gottcheiner <agot at ulb.ac.be> wrote:
>>
>>> I would rule that South's arguments are self-serving.
>>
>> Which law does self-serving argument violate?
>
> Sorry, I don't understand the question. Perhaps the 9th Commandment.

The question is perfectly clear. Which law (of the game duplicate contract bridge) is violated by a self serving statement?

Your reference to the Ninth Commandment implies that you believe that all self-serving statements are lies. You are wrong.

> What was the response in the umpteen former cases when this was judged ?

Now this is a complete non-sequitur. Not to mention illogical. So, red herring. Nice try.