[BLML] L26 again

Tony Musgrove ardelm at optusnet.com.au
Tue Jun 26 00:24:41 CEST 2012

Hearts"
> does (I suppose) qualify.

[tony] I think your doubt is mirrored by my original doubt.  What I was
trying
to ascertain is whether the philosophy of allowing the bidding to
continue
if at all possible is the new thinking about L27 (sorry original
misclick), even
if the apparent hand is not exactly congruent with the wording of the
Law,

Cheers,

Tony (Sydney)