[BLML] Logic (was Klaatu) [SEC=UNOFFICIAL]

Jeff Easterson JffEstrsn at aol.com
Tue Jun 12 09:06:10 CEST 2012

I enjoy Richard's "relentless insults and garbage".  I suspect I am not
the only one in blml.  I enjoy his humour as well. I do not particularly
enjoy  the "relentless insults and garbage" (personal opinion) of Bob
but have no intention of suggesting he stop posting.  Every blmler can
choose to read or delete sight unseen what he wants.  I appreciate
humour.  I don't appreciate long, tedious and humourless postings.
(Naturally personal opinions- anyone is free to disagree.)
Incidentally, I can't recall Richard stating that Bob's (or anyone's)
postings were insults and garbage (but I don't check the archives and
don't trust my memory); his criticism is generally expressed more
subtly.  I don't approve of anyone saying that the postings of an
opponent in blml are "relentless insults and garbage".  Feel free to
think so but try to express your disagreement less abrasively.  (Again a
personal opinion - I don't feel entitled to consider my subjective
reactions and opinion hard and fast rules for all of society. Apparently
there are others who don't share this feeling.)

Ciao, JE