[BLML] Logic (was Klaatu) [SEC=UNOFFICIAL]

Tony Musgrove ardelm at optusnet.com.au
Fri Jun 8 05:34:59 CEST 2012

[tony]   I am also against moving to another platform.  I remember I
coughed up $1 only two years ago to ensure the continuation of
BLML, and I think I have about 50c left.  I remember when DWS took
his bat and went home, I thought I would never again see a thin
skinned bridge director. When Herman was censured for unparliamentary
language by our moderator, I thought, as one who takes the
Australian parliamentary question time for its entertainment value, that
he, like some of those participants in question time, had perhaps
simply had too good a lunch.  So I would say to someone like
Richard, who is quite capable of defending himself in words of
three syllables, or with an apt quote, to return to his accustomed
pillar and dispense erudition until his heart's content.

My only worry is that he seems to be able to compose these
diatribes when he perhaps should be attending to freeing some
of our refugees from their concentration camps, or at the very
least, dispensing movie tickets for the Dept. of Immigration social
club.

Just my 2c worth, so should have 48c to go.  Now that Aussie dollar
has slipped below parity, this is not so much these days,

Cheers,

Tony (Sydney)