[BLML] Logic (was Klaatu) [SEC=UNOFFICIAL]

Gordon Rainsford gordonrainsford at btinternet.com
Thu Jun 7 10:41:07 CEST 2012

Indeed. Certainly, don't do anything like this on my behalf. I suppose
my post was intended more as an explanation of how things are (why I and
others much prefer the discussions on IBLF to those on BLML) than a
request for you to change. As I also said, it may in any case be too
late for that.

Gordon Rainsford