[BLML] Herman

Tony Musgrove ardelm at optusnet.com.au
Sun Jun 3 01:54:31 CEST 2012

[tony] Richard falls into a trap again.  In fact we all enjoyed Hermie
whose arguments, however pig headed had some underlying
sense to them.  He had obviously passed a director's examination
and was my guru on scoring for many years.  He also ran a most
successful international competition called the SS Finland pairs
which hit just about all continents.

Liking Monty Python is not damning with faint praise.  Liking
cricket, and flags are merely idiosyncrasies,

Cheers
Tony (Sydney)