[BLML] Unfair?

Jeff Easterson JffEstrsn at aol.com
Sun Apr 29 09:54:02 CEST 2012

I don't understand this.  Of course you can use §23.  But to return to
the original incident: when a declarer leads from the wrong hand, is
reminded that the other hand has the lead, then repeats  the lead from
the wrong hand, is reminded again and then leads a third time from the
wrong hand: either, as someone else wrote, he is demented or cheating.
I see no other explanation and doubt that many demented persons play
bridge.  In the original posting there was no mention of confusion,
uncertainty, absentmindedness.  As I recall it was reported that "he
snapped out the same card".  Ciao,  JE