[BLML] OL In Turm is back in the Hand

Sven Pran svenpran at online.no
Thu Apr 19 00:27:27 CEST 2012

> Robert Frick
[...]
> I meant L45C2. Sorry.
>
> You have completely missed the point of the whole discussion if you think
> L45C is the definition of a played card. I am sympathetic to any director
who
> makes that error. I hope you just meant to say that the definition of when
> card must be played is different.

[Sven Pran]
L45C does not define when a card has been played, but it clearly states
conditions for when a card must be played. And such play may not be delayed
in order to take any (other) action otherwise permitted before the card is
actually played.

If you believe that there is any grace period after you have committed
yourself (under Law 45C) during which you may exercise for instance your
right under Law 66 to inspect a played card you had better think again.