[BLML] 2017 Lawbook (was OL ... ) [SEC=UNOFFICIAL]

richard.hills at immi.gov.au richard.hills at immi.gov.au
Wed Apr 18 01:00:01 CEST 2012

Steve Willner, 23rd August 2005:

[snip]
I went through the book a few years ago and
separated out "Laws the players must know"
from the rest. As I recall, the "players" section
was maybe 1/4 to 1/3 of the total; somebody
could check the BLML archives to find out.
Simply arranging all the "player must know"
rules at the beginning of the book would be
a huge step forward. Rewriting everything for
clarity and logical organization would be a
bonus.
[snip]