[BLML] OLOOT is back in hand [SEC=UNOFFICIAL]

Nigel Guthrie g3 at nige1.com
Sat Apr 14 03:30:03 CEST 2012

[Tony Musgrove]
The problem is that the card is played if his partner could have seen the
card had he been at the table. Regardless of whether he is blind, at the bar
or whatever.

[Richard Hills]
It seems that Tony and I disagree on the meaning of the word "possible", as
the Law 45C1 criterion is, "A defender’s card held so that it is possible
for his partner to see its face...".

[Nige1]
If partner is blind or outside the room, I agree with Richard that it would
normally be impossible for him to see the exposed card but perhaps Tony is
correct that an exception should be made for players who have attended the
TD "Telepathy and Clairvoyance" course.