[BLML] Educate me please

ton t.kooyman at worldonline.nl
Sun May 30 11:51:58 CEST 2010

ton:
interesting, my anti spam filter ignores thousands of blml messages and puts
this one in my anti spam map. Education in the Netherlands nowadays is
something rotten/sensual.

Onderwerp: [BLML] Educate me please

I ask those with working knowledge of weighted score adjustments for
the answers to these questions:

1.  When a complicated weighted adjusted score ends in a matchpoint
assignment, how do all other pairs compare with that result?

2. In a BAM event the adjustment can hardly be made in match points,
or are fractional match points acceptable when win/loss/tie
probabilities are mixed?

3. In an IMP pair event, X-imp scoring, are weighted adjusted scores
indeed
compared to every other result to get an IMP answer for each
comparison, as the White Book says?

Marv
Marvin L French
San Diego, CA