[BLML] Automatic ruling?

Alain Gottcheiner agot at ulb.ac.be
Fri May 28 12:55:52 CEST 2010

Konrad Ciborowski a écrit :
> "PO Sundelin" <posundelin at yahoo.se> pisze:
>

> I thought I knew....
>
>> However, the TD I quoted said that normally when someone claims
>> tempo break there was one, and the case would be dealt
>> with accordingly ... as if this were common practise among TDs.
>> He recently attended the European TD course/seminar.
>>

> This is exactly what I heard during the Polish TD course.
> And this is how the TDs in Poland are trained.
> At least now I know that this isn't just a local
> perversion. It is a European perversion.

AG : IMOBO the main perversion is that we're asked to determine, on the
basis of non-neutral testimonies, what happened when we were away. Not
that I have any alternative to suggest, you know, just intending to
suggest that default values are perhaps less worse than rough guesses.

Best regards

   Alain