[BLML] a new sort of claim

ton t.kooyman at worldonline.nl
Wed May 19 17:31:23 CEST 2010

ton:
I am somewhat surprised by the answers given. Imo the declaring side has not
claimed. Dummy might have expressed an opinion but he can't claim. If the TD
had been called immediately he should have decided to continue play in
accordance with 45F. So formally spoken West by facing his hand made a
claim. But we do not know how many tricks he claimed for? Take it from
there.

ton