[BLML] Reno Non-NABC+ appeal 9 [SEC=UNOFFICIAL]

Marvin French mfrench1 at san.rr.com
Fri May 14 04:35:51 CEST 2010

> Richard Hills:
>
> The link to the Reno ACBL LC minutes is active, it is just that
> the link does not lead anywhere.  So perhaps it is merely a
> software glitch.
>
> Adam Wildavsky, can you please resolve this problem?

I already asked Adam about that link and he said the minutes were
still being finalized, and someone had jumped the gun putting the
link up.

Naif as I am, I had not realized that there were more to minutes
than typing them up and posting them. They do get read and approved
at the next meeting, so errors can be fxed. Excuse me, I mean
rectified.

Marv
Marvin L French
San Diego, CA