[BLML] Law 20F1 (was Law 27A1...) [SEC=UNOFFICIAL]

richard.hills at immi.gov.au richard.hills at immi.gov.au
Mon May 3 01:08:20 CEST 2010

Robert Frick:

[snip]

>Let's see, the opps ask you before opening lead to explain your
>bids (L20F1). You don't remember one of your bids. You....?

Richard Hills:

1) Look at the bidding pad (old-fashioned Aussie Tournament
Organizer still using written bidding),

or

2) Look at the bidding cards (new-fangled Aussie Tournament
Organizer now using bidding boxes).

Law 16A1(c):

"A player may use information in the auction or play if:
it is information specified in any law or regulation to be
authorized or, when not otherwise specified, arising from the
legal procedures authorized in these laws and in regulations (but
see B1 following)"

But in real life,

3) Anybody playing a relay system (notes emailed on request) has
an elephantine memory, so I never forget any of the calls in the
auction.

What never?
No never!
What never??
Hardly ever.

Best wishes

Richard Hills, Aqua 5, workstation W550
Telephone: 02 6223 8453
Email: richard.hills at immi.gov.au
Recruitment Section & DIAC Social Club movie tickets