[BLML] misinformation to ops?

Lali lali808 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 20:06:34 CET 2010

As it has been said... the wrong SC on the table should have no bearing on
this case.  The only question is the hidden information that 1m-2m could
have as much as a limit hand dependent on further bidding rather than being
given the information that it is a weak bid.  The fact that the opener tried
to put away the bidding cards before the last bidder could bid also seems
suspect to further bid on her part after her partner raises to 3C?

Appreciate all the feedback folks!