[BLML] Frail elderly lady (FEL)

Alain Gottcheiner agot at ulb.ac.be
Fri Jan 22 17:18:21 CET 2010

Bill & Helen Kemp a écrit :
> [...]
Why do you need to counter it ? The 60% principle is there to cover the
possibility that she might have scored better against those other two
pairs. Could oyu swear that she wouldn't ?

A local club did a great move last year : in similar circumstances, a
pair clinched 2nd place (with about 57%) for a thin margin. There were
two 2nd prizes that day.

Best regards

   Alain