[BLML] your opinion(s) please

David Burn dalburn at btopenworld.com
Wed Jan 20 05:40:28 CET 2010

[KC]

Yes, of course, this is what I was intending to say all along. I just can't
count. Other than that - I was dead right.

[DALB]

Even this is not clear to me. Consider not

Q10xx

AKx

but

Q10xxx

AKx

South cashes the ace and king, West following twice and East showing out on
the second round but cleverly discarding from the suit of the same colour as
the critical suit. Declarer leads low. West follows low. Declarer starts to
think. What would you do if, while declarer was thinking, dummy played the
ten?

David Burn
London, England