[BLML] Law 79C2 regulation - suggestions welcome

ton t.kooyman at worldonline.nl
Mon Dec 20 11:47:39 CET 2010

Dear Sven,

You are living in a real dream world where anything played is done in
barometer style.

Let us not distribute those slips round by round  in howell/mitchell events.

ton

If I understand Ton correct I believe our routine is even (slightly) more
player-friendly: We hand out slips to each pair for each round during the
following round so the players get feedback on the boards they have just
played.

And the slips for the last round are handed out immediately after the last
round is finished with a five (or maybe ten) minutes period for reporting
(alleged) errors.

Of course complete board records with all results shown are published at the
same time slips are handed out.