[BLML] Agreement or no agreement? That is the question.

Gordon Rainsford gordonrainsford at btinternet.com
Wed Dec 15 11:10:59 CET 2010

I don't know this case, but there was an older one with the same
principle involving Garozzo and a question of four-card or five-card
majors, and we had another one in the English Premier League (with
screens) last season. I thought this was one of those well-
established pieces of TD training and practice.

Gordon Rainsford