[BLML] Misinformation and UI - Law 16B opinions?

Hans van Staveren sater at xs4all.nl
Mon Dec 28 11:01:05 CET 2009

Ok. You bid 2D, as a transfer to H, and your partner passes. Now either he
misunderstood, or he is extremely clever, and is sure that 2D will still
play better.
My partner can go and play 3D for all I care. My intention was to play 2H,
and if he does not want to bid it I will.

There must be a limit somewhere to the cleverness of it all.

Happy New year to all of you.

Hans