[BLML] What if I lied

Herman De Wael Hermandw at skynet.be
Thu Dec 17 09:34:42 CET 2009

I wholespadedly agree with Rob.

It is foolish to expect people to alert the 2He bid and say "PO might
have psyched this bid". That way, every single bid must be alerted.
But it is not at all foolish to alert 5He and say "PO might have psyched
the 2He bid".
My question then only is, would it not be GBK to most players at a
certain level that the pulling suggests a psyche?

Herman.