[BLML] can a trump be a minor penalty card?

David Babcock dpb3 at fastmail.fm
Wed Dec 16 19:23:00 CET 2009

Can a trump ever be a minor penalty card in ACBL-land?  A club member
and director who is usually knowledgeable says a trump can never be a
minor penalty card.  I cannot confirm his view from TFLB, nor from WBFLC
or ACBLLC minutes since the current Laws took effect.  Am I missing
something, or is my colleague misunderstanding something?

I received a good answer to this on r.g.b., but it was from someone in
another national organization, and I hope to have something I can wield
more convincingly in regard to ACBL-land.

David Babcock (USA)