[BLML] What if I lied?

Jack Rhind jrhind at therock.bm
Wed Dec 16 01:36:22 CET 2009

Hi PO,

This one is somewhat like asking if one wants to be   1. Shot   or   2.
Boiled in oil?

Question 1: IMHO I do not think the break in tempo bars you since you will
probably not want to stand 4S* anyway.
Whether 5H will fare much better is another issue but I would permit your
hand to bid again. In my view, your hand is not using UI.

Question 2: I would allow the table result to stand.

Happy holidays to all,

Jack Rhind
Bermuda