[BLML] Meretricious and a Happy New Year [SEC=UNOFFICIAL]

richard.hills at immi.gov.au richard.hills at immi.gov.au
Tue Dec 15 00:38:20 CET 2009

2007 Law 72B2:

"There is no obligation to draw attention to an infraction of law
committed by one's own side (but see Law 20F for a mistaken
explanation and see Laws 62A and 79A2)."

Nigel Guthrie:

>.....I feel that the laws should mandate a director call from any
>player who is aware of an infraction.....even if he is the
>perpetrator.....

Richard Hills hypothetical 2018 Law 72B2:

"There is no obligation to draw attention to an infraction of law
committed by one's own side (but see Law 20F for a mistaken
explanation and see Laws 62A and 79A2).  However, if the offending
player believes that her infraction has damaged (see Law 12B1) the
non-offending side, the offending player must summon the Director
after a member of the non-offending side has made a call on the
subsequent deal, or after the round has ended (see Laws 64B4, 64B5
and 64C)."

Best wishes

R.J.B. Hills, Aqua 5, workstation W550
Telephone: 02 6223 8453
Email: richard.hills at immi.gov.au
Recruitment Section & DIAC Social Club movie tickets