[BLML] funny

Martin Sinot Martin.Sinot at tridentmicro.com
Mon Dec 14 17:04:20 CET 2009

Here is the difference in the Laws:

- a lead by the correct defender starts the playing period (L41C)
- a lead by the wrong defender is handled by L54A-D
- a lead by declarer or dummy is handled by L54E, which redirects it to L24.

So a lead attempt by the declaring side is to be handled as a card shown in the auction period, not a card prematurely played.

Regards
--
Martin Sinot