[BLML] Laws 20F5b and 75B discrepancy

Herman De Wael Hermandw at skynet.be
Fri Dec 4 18:26:44 CET 2009

It is obvious that most people do not wish to change the current
practice of remaining quiet about partner's misexplanation until the
bidding is over. Why then do those same people not see that consistently
explaining partner's next bid is just a small extension of this
practice. After all, by "correctly" explaining that next bid, a player
reveals the misexplanation, something which is apparently unwanted.

Herman.