[BLML] Weighted Score adjustment. [SEC=UNOFFICIAL]

Rob Bosman rgtjbos at xs4all.nl
Wed Dec 2 11:32:23 CET 2009

Herman,

Is it Belgium still custom to create a weighted score by averaging +620 and
+790? Even in a team-event this does not (always) produce the correct
figure. If the result at the other table is 100, then 705 produces +11, if
it is +120 705 becomes +12, whereas in both cases the score should be the
average of +11 (620) and +12 (790), i.e. 11.5 imps. To Ton: I assume that we
now will attribute half imps, as sometimes matches are decided on less than
1 VP as well?

Rob