[BLML] Weighted Score adjustment. [SEC=UNOFFICIAL]

Herman De Wael Hermandw at skynet.be
Wed Dec 2 10:59:11 CET 2009

I have some understanding for Ton's sentiment.
David's suggestion seems quite sensible, not at all "stupid".
However:
When my LHO decides to think for a long while before (penalty-)doubling
me, and RHO does not have a clear-cut take out, then the expected value
of my score goes up from +620 to +790. Why should that same expected
score go down again (to +705) when RHO illegally takes it out?
Was that what you were aiming for, David?

Herman.