[BLML] Revoke from both defenders in the same trick

Martin Sinot Martin.Sinot at tridentmicro.com
Thu Aug 6 14:05:30 CEST 2009

There were two players who did not follow suit when they were able to, so it seems there were two individual revokes, in this case in the same trick. By applying 64A2 twice, you get two one-trick rectifications, for two tricks if available. Nowhere is it said in the rules that only one person's revoke in a single trick is rectified.

Regards
--
Martin Sinot