[BLML] Error in the Law book, Auction begins when?

Adam Beneschan adam at irvine.com
Tue Aug 4 20:41:25 CEST 2009

Thomas wrote:

> I don't see the problem. The "auction" is not the same
> as the "auction period".

It's interesting to note that in the 1997 Laws, Law 24 applied when
cards were exposed during the "auction"; while in the 2007 Laws, this
was changed to "auction period".  It looks to me as though the
Lawmakers understood that these were distinct terms with distinct
meanings, and deliberately changed this in 2007 (for the better, I
assume; I'd guess that the real discrepancy was in the 1997 Laws).

                                -- Adam